Stockade (Tuesdays or Wednesdays 7-8:30pm). We have 2 groups for 8 - 12 year old boys!
An active group aimed at the junior age boy.
- Boys have a structured and organized meeting time of games, post time (small groups), crafts, special events and story circle
- Stockade also takes part in many extra activities which include, overnights, game nights, camping trips, pinewood derby, reptile night, Summer Camp and others!
Battalion Cadets (Mondays 7-8:30pm) is a group for young men aged 12 - 14.
- A group whose purpose is to build leadership capabilities in today's teen.
- An organized and structured weekly meeting where teens are given leadership responsibilities.
- Games, Squad Meeting (small groups), Captain's Special and Council Ring make up the weekly meeting.
- Special activities consist of overnights, camping, canoe trips, rocket cars to name a few. In the past Battalion has also made their own wood strip canoes for our yearly canoe trips.
See the Parent page for additional information on CSB #2047, the Leaders, Yearly & Weekly Schedule, etc.
If you have any questions, please use the contact link or see one of the leaders at any of the weekly meetings.