Tree Climbers Cadets (Wednesdays 7-8:30pm) is a Father/Son group for boys aged 6 - 7.
- Fathers and sons spend time in games, crafts, verse memorizing and story time. Tree Climbers will not be starting in September. For additional information use the Contact Tab on the left.
Stockade (Wednesdays 7-8:30pm) is a group for 8 - 12 year old boys
An active group aimed at the junior age boy.
- Boys have a structured and organized meeting time of games, post time (small groups), crafts, special events and story circle
- Stockade also takes part in many extra activities which include, overnights, game nights, camping trips, pinewood derby, reptile night, Summer Camp and others!
Battalion Cadets (Mondays 7-8:30pm) is a group for young men aged 12 - 14.
- A group whose purpose is to build leadership capabilities in today's teen.
- An organized and structured weekly meeting where teens are given leadership responsibilities.
- Games, Squad Meeting (small groups), Captain's Special and Council Ring make up the weekly meeting.
- Special activities consist of overnights, camping, canoe trips, rocket cars to name a few. In the past Battalion has also made their own wood strip canoes for our yearly canoe trips.
See the Parent page for additional information on CSB #2047, the Leaders, Yearly & Weekly Schedule, etc.
If you have any questions, please use the contact link or see one of the leaders at any of the weekly meetings.